Bet on MLB Games Online
The best MLB betting sites make it easier than ever to bet on MLB online. You can create an account in just a few minutes and deposit money. You can then easily place your baseball bets.
What Are the Best MLB Betting Sites Available?
Our experts have reviewed these MLB betting websites in-depth, so you don’t need to. We use the following criteria to determine the best MLB betting sites for real money:
- Reputation and Trustworthiness
- Safety and Security Protocols
- Bonuses in Real Money and Promotions
- Baseball Odds Variety
- The payout speed of winnings
- Customer Service is Helpful
What are the baseball betting odds?
- You must understand the betting odds before you bet on MLB.
- Moneyline wagers are the simplest type of baseball bet. It is picking the team that will win every game. This is an excellent way to understand how odds work.
- The minus sign () shows how much money you must bet to win $100. This value is assigned to the favorite sportsbook, the Dodgers. If you placed a $200 bet on the Dodgers, you would receive $300 if your chance was successful. You would receive your original $200 plus the $100 winnings.
- Plus, the sign (+) is used for the underdog, in this instance, the Pirates. The (-), on the other hand, indicates how much more money you will make if you bet $100. You would get back $100 of your $100 bet plus $170 as winnings if you placed $100 on Pirates.
- The payout is lower for the favorites because they are more likely to win. If the underdog wins, they will get a much higher payout because the odds are stacked against them.
MLB Betting Odds
- MLB odds are typically listed as “American Style,” the most common form. You can learn how to read sports betting odds if you need clarification on the format.
- Online Sportsbooks provide odds for MLB games, like a Las Vegas Sportsbook. You can bet on MLB games and get odds for futures or prop bets (like who will win the World Series).
- You should bookmark our Sports Picks Blog if you bet on MLB. You can find game recaps of major MLB games, especially during the MLB playoffs. This will help with your betting. Our MLB handicappers will see ou with game previews and betting option betting picks.
MLB Betting Types Popular
- In the MLB, there are many different betting types. This is an overview of each type of betting:
- Moneyline wagers are the most popular MLB wager. You have to pick the team that you think will win.
- You may, for example, see a bet on the money line that looks something like this:
- In this example, Los Angeles Dodgers (+200) are the favorite, while Pittsburgh Pirates (+170) are the underdog. You can determine how much money you could win by betting on each team from the odds. You would get an extra $50 if you bet $100 on the Dodgers. If you bet $100 on the Pirates, you can win $170.
- BetOnline offers some of the best MLB money lines.
- Runlines is another famous MLB wager. These bets are baseball’s version of the point spread. Run lines allow bettors to wager on a game’s winning margin.
- Here is an example of a run line using the Dodgers vs. Pirates.
- Each team must cover its respective run line in place of a point spread. The Dodgers must win by at least two runs to protect their separate run line. Pittsburgh must either win or not lose the game by more than two runs.
- The run line is more risky than the money line. Even if you correctly predict the winner, you can still lose money if the run line is not covered. Run line bets can become very exciting because of the added risk!
- EveryGame offers you the best MLB run line odds.
- The “Dime Lines” or 10-cent bets are some of the most unusual baseball bets. These bets allow players to wager on a difference of 10 cents between the underdog team and the favorite. If the favorite is listed as -120, the underdog will be listed as +110.
- Dime Lines can be a great way to increase the value of your wagers. In general, the odds on both teams are more favorable to bettors. These bets are also available in 15-cent or 20-cent denominations.
- BetUS offers some great MLB timeline betting options.
- Futures Bets involve wagers on the outcome of events or competitions that will occur weeks or months in advance.
- Futures can include, for example, who will win the MVP of the season, which team will win a particular division, etc. Many betting sites provide future odds during the entire season. You can still find good betting opportunities in the off-season. You can earn big rewards by placing a pre-season wager on a team that is considered ‘underdogs’ but who goes on to win their division and make the playoffs.
- Totals Bets (also known as Over/Under) are a popular option for baseball betting. You are trying to guess the combined final score of the match. You bet on the final combined score of the game.
- In this case, the oddsmakers set the total score to 7.5 points. There are no half points in the MLB, so the final score will either be over or below this amount. It’s your job to guess which one.
- There are also total bets that cover more than the final score. Many oddsmakers offer chances for win totals, home runs, and other events.
- MyBookie has a lot of MLB total odds.
Five Innings Wagers
- Baseball is a game that can take a while. There are some betting options you can use before the game ends. You can place bets on five innings. These bets can often be listed as F5 odds.
- The F5 bets are similar to the standard types of wagers. F5 wagers are only applicable to the first five innings. Five-innings bets can include betting on the score, the team leading the game, and the online.
- Parlay bets are one of the most risky wagers that you can make. These bets combine several wagers into one. You can, for example, bet on multiple games’ money lines with just one chance.
- Parlay bets are appealing, but they also carry a high level of risk. To win, you must have all the parts of your wager correct. The odds and payouts are higher than other baseball betting options.